Independent Sentinel by S. Noble
CNN actually published an op-ed that puts blame on THE ONE, Barack Obama. CNN contributor Scott Jennings pointed out that the Mueller report looks bad for Obama. It’s hard to believe but we heard the network is preparing a nice place in Elba for him.
All of the Russia interference did happen under Obama’s watch.
The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.
The Mueller report flatly states that Russia began interfering in American democracy in 2014. Over the next couple of years, the effort blossomed into a robust attempt to interfere in our 2016 presidential election. The Obama administration knew this was going on and yet did nothing. In 2016, Obama’s National Security Adviser Susan Rice told her staff to “stand down” and “knock it off” as they drew up plans to “strike back” against the Russians, according to an account from Michael Isikoff and David Corn in their book “Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump”.
Jennings asked THE question: Why did Obama go soft on Russia?
My opinion is that it was because he was singularly focused on the nuclear deal with Iran. Obama wanted Putin in the deal, and to stand up to him on election interference would have, in Obama’s estimation, upset that negotiation. This turned out to be a disastrous policy decision.
Obama’s supporters claim he did stand up to Russia by deploying sanctions after the election to punish them for their actions. But, Obama, according to the Washington Post, “approved a modest package… with economic sanctions so narrowly targeted that even those who helped design them describe their impact as largely symbolic.” In other words, a toothless response to a serious incursion[…]
ICYMI – The Past 48 Hours of News and Hot Posts from Independent Sentinel:
- Wishing All Our Christian Friends a Blessed and Happy Easter
- Gov Huckabee torches Romney, the jealous, dishonest, hypocrite
- Tom Perez explains why Trump’s still guilty no matter what
- America and the Family Business Rule
- Former Fox host Bashes Fox as racist after they gave her a chance
- Trump-Russia Probe Might Have Begun in January 2016 in the White House
- Pelosi Loses Control of the House as Warren et al Demand Impeachment
- Fox News Turns the Corner on President Trump Before 2020
- Unhinged Maxine Waters rages our NATION IS IN PERIL!
- Ex-state senator says “it may take shedding of blood to keep this Republic”
- April Ryan rages against the Huckabees, calls for lopped heads & damnation
- Mueller Report Left Out Critical Information in Order to Deceive
- Wishing All Our Jewish Readers a Blessed and Happy Passover
- RINO Romney “Sickened” by “Dishonesty” Betrays Trump on Mueller Report
- MSNBC Fraud Brian Williams Smears AG Bill Barr as “Baghdad Bill”
- Sharyl Attkisson brings up the one thing everyone is wondering about
- Sarah Sanders defends statement about “countless” unhappy agents
- Dems say fraudulent Social Security IDs for workers here illegally are OK
- Uppity Brian Williams humiliated, asks, where does it say no collusion?
- Amb. Grenell, a gay man, BLASTS Buttigieg for hate hoax against VP Pence
- Breaking…Nadler Subpoenas Unredacted Report & All Evidence
- Schiff says guilty or not, the President was CONDEMNED by Mueller