Unified Patriots by Vassar Bushmills
This says it all.
We’ve been blessed to be able to watch this promise proved before jumping in head first
I have no doubt that Democratic Socialism, when it emerged as the dominant political arrangement in Europe following World War II. It was a slow process, but in 1993 the pact was inked, and now has grown to 28 decreasingly independent states, and 513 decreasingly free people.
They were forewarned.
Modern and urbane, all the Europeans’ socialist plans nevertheless failed, each country at its own pace, to be propped up by introducing hundreds of thousands of immigrants for purposes I’m still not quite sure. All we know is that they can’t let their people, or their domains and return to self-determination.
So now, as predicted, they must begin to consider the darker side of their elusive lover and the role extraordinary cruelty will have to play in holding onto power once all its other now that those schemes have failed. For they will not let go.
There are all sorts of natural laws involved in branding and selling socialism, even if well-intentioned instead of knowing lies.
“The Snake” says it all.
ICYMI – More essays from Unified Patriots:
- Imprinting America on Kids
- Dealing with the Separate Reality of the Democrats
- First Principle About America; First Questions
- First Principles- First Impressions About America
- Make Tiger Great Again: Would You Wear It?
- Inciting Right Violence: the Left Breaking the Irony Bank
- The Battle Omar and the Democrats Will Lose – 9-11-2001 Edition
- The Day the Music Died; the Loss of Innocence on America’s College Campuses
- By an Angel’s Kiss, SSG Chrisopher Slutman, 43, SGT Benjamin Hines, 31, CPL Robert Hendrik, 25, US Marine Reserves (Afghanistan)
- The Natural Law of Vigilanteism
- For Self-Righteous Conservative Prigs on Twitter
- “Social Norms,” Joe Biden as #CreepyUncleJoe
- “Now it’s time to investigate the investigators.” Deep State Edition