- The Nature Of Man
- Why won’t NPR air Milo Yiannopoulos’ book interview? (video)
- Why do animal rights nuts hate rhinos?
- Prager U: Why Isn’t Communism as Hated as Nazism?
- Ayn Rand’s Children of the Damned, a 1971 Prophecy Fulfilled
- Sweden Faces The Abyss; National Police Head Begs For Help
- Justine Damond: Social Justice
- Why John McCain Should Learn To Keep His Mouth Shut…For His Own Good
- Ch-Ch-Ch Changes…Sean Spicer is Out, Anthony Scaramucci Is In
- [VIDEO] Paul Joseph Watson takes on Linda Sarsour
- The next generation of young conservatives is on YouTube
- Looking at the New York Times Opinion Page
- It never was about gay marriage; it was always about destroying religion
- President Trump — like Churchill, the indispensable man
Priceless. Love to hear Sebastian Gorka lay it on the line. Gorka to Alyson Camerota: “More people watch Nick at Nite than CNN.”
Music at end: Yankee Doodle (Tea Party Mix) by Dhruva Aliman – https://dhruvaaliman.bandcamp.com/alb…
http://www.dhruvaaliman.com/ ….Sebastian Gorka, Trump’s adviser, glad to take media flak. World War II bomber pilots liked to say that taking flak proved you had arrived at the target. By any measure, Sebastian Gorka, is in the eye of an unprecedented flak storm from liberal press outlets. The enemy fire proves he must be doing something right. “Look, these attacks are just too predictable,” Mr. Gorka said in an interview. “As they say in the military, ‘You’re only taking flak if you’re over the target….”
If a white police officer shoots and Black person, all hell breaks loose. Yet, a Somalian police officer kills a white woman in cold-blood who was neither armed or aggressive, fellow Muslims in collusion with their Progressives peers circle the wagons to make this murder (confirmed) go away.
Now we learn that two to three shots were fired by the Somali police officer into the body of the pajama clad yoga teacher standing at the driver’s side window. The officers sure don’t seem upset in the audio report we have now do they? We find out that no Grand Jury will be impaneled. Anyone want to bet this gets buried?
The Medical Examiner labeled it murder. Why aren’t the people burning down the town?? The Washington Post of course gives the Officer a sympathetic article.
The Washington Post featured a sympathetic article on the Minneapolis, Minn. police officer who shot an Australian woman last weekend, a marked shift from their coverage on former officer Jeronimo Yanez.
The Tuesday article focuses on the Somali community fearing retribution because a Somali officer, Mohamed Noor, reportedly fatally shot a white Australian woman. The piece also emphasizes the praise that…
View original post 125 more words
White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders held a press briefing on Friday, the first after now former White House press secretary, Sean Spicer resigned on Friday.
At 29:49 of the following video, Anthony Scaramucci, formally introduced himself as the new White House Communications Director and Sanders new role as White House Press Secretary.
Scaramucci also clarified his relationship with his peers in the White House.