The Republican Party elites and pundits in their quest to de-legitimize President Donald Trump has shot themselves in the foot and the self-inflicted wound is a biggie. So focused on ensuring that the Mueller investigation continues and sabotaging the President’s agenda, these simple-minded NeverTrumpers allowed the ball to whiz right past their heads.
How the HELL did the Illinois’ Republican establishment miss Arthur Jones, a Holocaust denier and Nazi candidate, now running on the Republican Party ticket and who by the way is bragging to the world that he snookered the GOPe?
Independent Sentinel by S. Noble
You won’t believe this story. An actual Nazi says he “snookered” the GOP and sneaked into the nomination in Illinois’ 3rd congressional.
Politico posted a story earlier about the candidate in Illinois Arthur Jones. He is a Holocaust survivor and an avowed Nazi. His views of people are disgusting and he’s a Socialist. You can’t be a Republican if that’s your view. Rep. McSweeney agrees.
“First, it’s morally wrong and I think it’s really harmful to the party. The guy’s a complete nutcase. He’s a Nazi,” said conservative GOP state Rep. David McSweeney. “This is an absolute political disaster.”
Republicans messed up. They didn’t try to run anyone against him as a third party candidate and they had failed to recruit someone to primary him[…]
There exists the possibility that Jones is a Democratic plant and yes, Chicago is as Communist as Jones is a Holocaust denier but still, how did Illinois’ Republican Party establishment allow this to happen?
When one’s enemy has a gun trained on you, you don’t feed them the ammunition. I can see the 2018 AND 2020 ads now. They will write themselves.
More news from Independent Sentinel:
- Mad Maxine Draws a Crowd of 7 People for a Big Event
- Climate Change Secret! Adding More Solar Will Harm the Electric Grid
- Red Flags Everywhere! Jarrod Ramos and the Killings at The Capital Gazette
- Unhinged Leftist Tom Steyer Calls for “Nuclear War” to Deal with Trump
- Democrats, Michael Moore Won’t Like DoJ’s New Detention Policy
- CNN Proves They’re Fake News by Tying Trump to the Annapolis Killer
- Moonbeam on the Job! Look What California Thinks Is An EMERGENCY BILL