Three girls who went missing a decade ago have been found alive after they were kept chained up in the dungeon of a Cleveland, Ohio home.
Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus were found alive on Monday inside a house on 2200 block of Seymour Avenue near West 25th Street alongside a third woman identified as Michelle Knight.
A 52-year-old man named Ariel Castro has been arrested and is in police custody in connection to the case along with his two brothers, who are 50-years-old and 54-years-old respectively. The two other brothers names have not been released.
When the neighbor helped Berry out of the house, she was holding a young child, and there were reportedly other children in the home but it is unclear what their relationship is to the children….
Thank goodness that these young ladies are back at home with their families, friends and loved ones, alive and safe. Indeed, God is good and for that we are thankful.
As for former school bus driver, Ariel Castro (above), the slug, who held these young ladies captive, abused them for a decade and stole their innocence; put him in a cell with ten guys named Bubba.
Below is Amanda Perry’s 911 call.
God bless Charles Ramsey for doing the right thing. The man is a hero (video below).
Seriously, we as parents and guardians of our young really need to sit down and re-assess who we are putting in care of our children.
- Incredible Story – 3 Missing Teens In Cleveland Found Alive 10+ Years Later… *Update*: Video Interview With Neighbor Who Helped Rescue: Update #2 Suspect Named “Ariel Castro”, 52 (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- Missing for decade, 3 women found alive: ‘Help me … I’ve been kidnapped’ (q13fox.com)
- Breaking News: Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight have been found ALIVE! (mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com)
- Three Missing Women Found Alive After Years (cleveland.com)
- Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michele Knight found in Ohio (fox6now.com)
- 2 Ohio teen girls missing for decade found alive (foxnews.com)