Published on Dec 26, 2012 by TheAlexJonesChannel
US senators, state governors and others are testing the waters to see if they can sell a national confiscation buy back program under an Obama executive order. This is a way of making all gun owners terrorist. This is the plan, the facts are indisputable. We are in deep shit.
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- New information about U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein’s promised new gun ‘control’ legislation that seeks to ban ‘assault weapons’ and ‘“high-capacity’ ammunition magazines has just been released.
The California Democrat shares a summary of her proposed bill, entitled ‘Summary of 2013 Feinstein Assault Weapons Legislation,’ on her Senate website. And by the looks of things, it seeks more than just bans. From Senator Feinstein’s website:
Summary of 2013 legislation: Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:
Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
- 120 specifically-named firearms
- Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
- Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
- Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test
- Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test
- Banning firearms with ‘thumbhole stocks’ and ‘bullet buttons’ to address attempts to “work around” prior bans…
A pdf copy of the bill summary is available here.