As reported by Breitbart, the U. S. Department of States issued a travel warning advising Americans to avoid Libya. The date of the travel warning is August 27, 2012, exactly two weeks prior to the September 11, 2012 terrorist attacks. A screenshot of the travel warning is posted below.
In addition to issuing to the travel warning, the Department of State also posted a threat assessment on their website for Libya which “highlights a pattern of threats toward diplomats in Benghazi by ‘extremist groups’” also dated August 27, 2012, a screenshot of which has also been provided below.
As also reported by Breitbart,
“…News reports from the five months before the attack on the US Consulate show a slew of attacks on western outposts and diplomats in Benghazi:
- April 10, 2012 - A convoy carrying the head of the UN mission to Libya on a visit to Benghazi is attacked with an improvised bomb. The bomb misses its target by a few meters but leaves “a small hole in the road.”
- May 22, 2012 - A rocket propelled grenade is fired at the compound of the Red Cross in Benghazi.
- June 6, 2012 – A bomb is thrown at the gate outside the US Consulate in Benghazi. This is the same location where the deadly attack that killed four Americans took place on 9/11.
- June 11, 2012 - A rocket propelled grenade is fired at a convoy carrying the British ambassador as he approaches his consulate in Benghazi. The ambassador is unharmed but two bodyguards are injured.
- July 31, 2012 – Seven Red Crescent officials are kidnapped by a Benghazi militia.
- September 2, 2012 - A bomb is placed in the car of a Libyan intelligence official. It explodes on one of the busiest streets in Benghazi, killing him….”
With all that took place before the September 11, 2012 attacks, how is it that (i) Barack Obama still had the audacity to skip out on more than 50% of his daily intelligence briefings, (ii) those who were in charge of securing the U. S. Embassy were still not allowed to carry live ammunition; (iii) the Obama administration failed to heed the warnings thus dropping the ball which resulted in the loss of life.
Regardless of the spin, blame game and cover up, the fault lies with Barack Obama.
In the year 2012, Obama owns it and Obama will wear it.
As for Hillary Clinton, if she chooses to run for president in 2016, the honor will be hers.
Finally, I wonder if Hillary will in the end take the fall for the Muslim in the White House.