By Little Tboca
Religion is definitely a part of many lives in our United States and our forefathers knew that religion and politics don’t mix and should not be included in the Laws of our land (Constitution.) They instinctively created laws that would establish separation of religion and Government in order to prevent religious beliefs from governing citizens of our Nation.
The framers of the Constitution, although many were religious men knew that religion must be kept separate from the laws governing our land. First and foremost religion is one of the most controversial subjects and to include religion into the Constitution as part of the framework in our Constitution would be strategically a very devastating combination to combine religion and law.
Only once is religion briefly mentioned in our Constitution (Article VI.) and it clarifies that religion can’t be used as a qualifier for holding office or public trust in our United States.
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.
This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
This leads us to a very controversial discussion then of why those following and living by Sharia Law can’t hold the office of Commander in Chief. It is critical to understand that Sharia Law is a combination of religion and Government law; Sharia Law isn’t just a religion.
As President John F. Kennedy once said:
“We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people”.
Sharia Law encompasses all of the above because to many it is laden with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies and competitive values. Thus, it is up to the people to do their homework and make their own determination if they would be willing to elect a person who lives by Sharia Law. It is not a religion of peace, because followers of Mohammed are told that they are to “kill the infidels” wherever you find them. The teaching of Mohammed is exactly the religious foundation that ISIS is operating on in 2015. They believe they’re following the explicit instructions of the Prophet Mohammed.
Sharia Law is a combination of religion and governing laws all wrapped up in one neat package. Unlike the United States where religion and the Constitution are separate, Sharia Law is the daily “Bible” that Muslims use; it comprises much more than religion because it covers all aspects of one’s life.
Mohammad crafted the Quran which, as mentioned earlier covers much more than religion – it covers all types of behavior of the Muslim people including their private lives, their public lives and any personal beliefs they may have…
Sharia Law and the Constitution are structurally different, (1) The Constitution is the laws of our land and does not include religion, and (2) Sharia Law controls all aspects of a followers’ life including his personal and public life. (Covers religion and laws of the land)
Here is what one could expect of a Muslim President who practiced Sharia Law – notice that women in particular seem to be a focal point.
- Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad‘s words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.
It may be a surprise to many but Sharia Law is practiced within the confines of our Nation.
(CNSNews.com) – Iranian American Lisa Daftari says that some Muslims follow Sharia Law in our Nation. Iranian American: ‘Sharia Law Is Here in the U.S.’
The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have the First Sharia Court in the United States – this can be studied at Shoebat.com
Do Muslims Believe Sharia Law Supersedes the U.S. Constitution? The Fox News Insider (Hannity)
Will Sharia Law be the laws of our land in the future or will Americans insure that religion and politics do not mix. So far our Constitution has been the foundation of our Nation; it seems unwise to even consider changing this wonderful roadmap (Constitution.)
May God Bless America